D&D 5e West Marches
Character Creation Guidelines
This campaign will be played in the 5th edition of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Your character begins at level 1.
- Your characters starts with all the gear granted by class and background in the Player’s Handbook (PHB).
- Your character’s starting wealth is determined by class (pg. 143, PHB).
- For your stats, please use standard array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8).
- You may also choose a trinket from the trinket table in the PHB (pg. 160), or roll 1d100 to generate one randomly.
- Good or neutral alignments only.
- Only use classes/races available in the PHB (unless DM says otherwise).
- If you need help completing your character sheet or have any questions, message the DM ahead of time or arrive at the session 30 minutes in advance. Pre-generated character sheets will also be available for new players.