D&D 5e West Marches
- If it’s not written down on your character sheet, you don’t have it.
- Rolling for hit points (during leveling up): If you roll below average, take the average instead (as outlined in the PHB).
- The only currency is gold (no copper, electrum, silver, etc.).
- No stealing or attacking fellow PCs. No PvP.
- Try to avoid meta-gaming. Stay in character and keep player information and character information separate.
- No cellphones/laptops/tablets, except for D&D-related apps (character sheets, spellbooks, etc.). Please keep your attention on the game.
- No pre-rolls. Only roll your dice if the DM asks you to.
- Inspiration must be used during the session, it does not carry forward to the next session.
- If your character drops to 0 hit points, you can choose to auto-succeed on your death saving rolls and instead roll on the Lingering Injuries table.