Wednesday, December 16th, 2015
- Bramlyn the Half-Elf Bard (played by Mike)
- Han Solace the Dark Elf Rogue (played by Andrew)
- William Law the Human Monk (played by Alexander)
- Fredric Ironwood the Human Fighter (played by Greg)
- Avendesora Vandall the Human Druid (played by Marcus)
- Silimgar the Wood Elf Warlock (played by Daniel)
The intrepid heroes faced off against an evil dryad creature and its swarm of blights deep within the heart of the Darkwood Forest. The group focused on killing as many blights as possible, reducing them to piles of vines and twigs. As the dryad was weakened, it retreated into a magical cloud of fog. The adventurers pursued, except Fredric, who was left unconscious on the other side of the clearing. The dryad used its magic to tree-shift to Fredric, attempting to kill him once and for all. Luckily, a few well-placed arrows killed the dryad as it hung out of the tree, puffing poison onto Fredric.
The group found a strange necklace around the dead dryad’s neck, adorned with carved feather tokens and pulsing with magical aura. The adventurers returned to town to heal their wounds and try to uncover the purpose of the necklace. Someone in town was able to identify the tokens as Quaal’s Feather Tokens and their effect can be revealed by simply touching a token to the ground. The group decided to play it safe and hold on to the tokens for another occasion.